le Carpe Diem Cottage you can expect a warm welcome to the
Just minutes from the sea, at the top ofa hidden
valley, you wille be able to unwind and enjoy the serene comfort of the
floor: lounge with a large open log burning firplace, dining room with
garden view, kitchen (see rates for cooking your own meals),
full bathroom, WC and one double bedroom with garden view.
• Upstairs: one bedroom with two single beds.
• A second bedroom will be ready
by the end 2009, making it the ideal suite of rooms for famililies, with
a private door.
• Garden: garden furniture for all
fresco dining, barbecue area, large south facing terrace
Le Carpe Diem Cottage experience
• A hearty continetal breakfast
will be served from 8:30am to 10:30am (or alternative time by prior arrangement)
in the dining room with garden view.
• If you enjoy cosy evenings in, the loung with its log
fie is the ideal place to unwind with a glass of wine, a good book or
a board game.
• Should the weather lend itself to it, the south facing terrace & garden
are open to our guests for al fresco dining, play or lazing in the sun
or under the apple trees.
you do not feel like going out for dinner, yoiu are welcome to use the
kitchen (see rates) and enjoy your homemade
meal in the dining room or outside.